- SDSSPrimer is a program
- for extraction of highly specific primers,
- for evaluation of specificities of primer sequences,
- based on SDSS (specificity determining subsequence) algorithm.
- This program was initially created to design gene specific primers of higher specificity for
GATC-PCR analysis. But the concept of SDSS algorithm may be useful for
other PCR applications which require higher specificity on single gene specific primer rather than a pair
of primers. For the first improvement, we extend the application target of this program to RACE-PCR.
- What's SDSS algorithm (Please refer linked article.)
- SDSSPrimer is written by Fumihito Miura in C++ language using
STL (Standard Template Library)
and Boost C++ library.
Program sourcecode and binary file compiled on WindowsXP by VisualC++.NET 2003 is available from following links.
This page is maintained by
and supervised by
If you are interested in our laboratory, please visit our laboratory.
(Copyright Fumihito Miura & Takashi Ito 2005)