Programs useful for GATC-PCR analysis.
- AQUOS (Under construction)
- For automatic band identification.
- SizeCaller (Under construction)
- Command-line based sizing program for ".fsa" files from ABI machine.
- It's a mimic, but not perfectly, of GeneScanTMAnalysis software.
- AQUOSrequires ".fsa" files analyzed by GeneScanTM Analysis software.
- But, ABI had already expired their support for GeneScanTM Analysis software for machines after ABI3730.If you are a user of ABI3730 or later, you may need this program to use AQUOS. This software has minimum functions required for AQUOS.
- SDSSPrimer New!
- For design of highly specific gene specific primers.
- Is also used for design of RACE-Primers.
- Source code and binaries for windows are available.
This page is maintained by
and supervised by
If you are interested in our laboratory, please visit our laboratory.
(Copyright Fumihito Miura & Takashi Ito 2005)